Thursday, September 10, 2009

Letting Go


So much for me posting daily... (which was the plan). Life got in the way, in the form of an upsetting development in matters of the heart. The last few months have been all about change and letting go. Of obsessions, damaging relationships, fixed ideas, arrangements that seemed to be for good, but were probably never meant to be in the first place... I do think that everything happens for a reason, and I hope that I am learning from every experience.
On a more postive note, it's a beautiful day today. Almost too beautiful to be feeling low. Or maybe it just makes that feeling more intense.

P.S.: The painting is called "Among the Tunes". I am quite happy with the colours- I have never used that much yellow in a painting before; I used to stick to the same palette. Only recently have I begun to experiment more.

No comments:

Post a Comment