Thursday, July 7, 2011

Amateur Yoga

This photo sums up the last few weeks: painting, working on the computer, endless cups of tea and glasses of wine (not too many of the latter), and trying to stay sane and painless by doing bits of yoga (this is my attempt at Halasana, or the Plough Pose):

(also displaying a case of VPL)
I know you're not supposed to wear shoes. Or restricting dresses. Or risk carpet burn. That's not my house, by the way, only my paintings and my body.
I have posted photos of festival-related stuff here and here.
My holidays have finally properly begun!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Surely doing plough pose in a restricting dress and high shoes makes it all the more balanced?! I wish I were this bendy, but alas, my fear of being upside down means I freeze up beyong all yogability once my waistline is more than 10cm above my head! Have a great holiday - I'm sure you've earned a good few glasses of wine, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're right! I still panic sometimes when upside down, but I try not to think about it. Thank you - I can see lots of wine in the near future!

    ReplyDelete