Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Daily drawings | Not drawing, but painting (and knitting)






I've been having fun with these: tiny canvases to do quick paintings on (I chose a Galway theme). If I make the Daily drawings a regular feature, I had better change the title to include painting.

I find myself using the colours of recent evening skies:


And another colour pairing: I only noticed when I started knitting with this yarn that it matched my nail polish.


My sister and I are preparing for a crafts fair this weekend, and in my usual fashion I am doing lots of last-minute projects - painting by daylight, knitting and crocheting at night.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the sky, how interesting! I also love the colour of the wool in the last picture that matches the nail vanish :) What are you knitting?

    Good luck with the fair this weekend, keep calm and keep on knitting!

    Oh, I bought your book from the last post, I can't wait to receive it in the mail!!! How very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and wishes, Angeliki! In the photo I am knitting wrist warmers with thumbholes. I have knitted more in the last two weeks than I did in the whole year prior to that.
      Wow, thank you so much for buying the book; that means a lot to me! I hope you like it! xxx

      Delete