Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Thoughts on a Tuesday evening*
1. It may be cold, but at least there is a lot of light.
2. Being a HSP who needs a lot of time on her own to recharge / hide from the world I tend to be hesitant about making too many plans and my weekends frequently remain unstructured, which is how I like it. However, it hasn't escaped me that they can feel so much longer when a lot is happening. I spent most of Sunday and Monday in Dublin and Saturday at a wedding, and consequently Friday seems so very long ago.
3. I am excited because another book (or rather three short books - a trilogy for children) I have illustrated is coming into existence.
4. The money I earn in the months I get paid does not really stretch over twelve months, not when there are unexpected expenses, of which there have been too many. But I value my freedom and flexibility and the time to work on things like 3).
5. I am still reading Authenticity - making it last because I am enjoying it so much. There are so many parallels to my own life and circumstances, I am convinced I was meant to read it at this particular point in time.
*Apologies if anyone expected something more weighty.