Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In the studio

 
 
I love when paint just does its thing.

I don't really display many photographs and only have a couple of framed ones, but I like to print out a photo on ordinary paper and leave it somewhere for a while (or longer - my sisters are on the dashboard of my car, and we make eye contact when I'm stuck in traffic).

Memento mori (sort of): Just like the shock of best-before dates on items in my kitchen cupboard that I could have sworn I only bought yesterday, when it was in fact two years ago, things like this remind me how time flies by.

My kitchen window view project is lying semi-dormant while I am focusing on work that involves deadlines and other people. (This is just for myself. More here)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I think the kitchen window view project looks like it's going to be absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete