Thursday, September 27, 2012

Four senses


| When I bought this album back in June I didn't know that the title would take on such significance within a few weeks. Incidentally, I thought I was buying an album by Madeleine Peyroux - there are similarities, and to me their names have the same "taste". This (as well as her debut album) has been the soundtrack to most of my summer and will be played in my art classes.

 | The fading scent and the aesthetic of dying flowers (and my friend just brought me a new bunch! Sweet peas are among my favourite flower smells)

 | My new helmet haircut (aka fringe), created by my younger sister, refreshed by my older sister. Yes, my hair is a vehicle for our sibling bond.

| Spending weekend mornings outside my house pretending to be surrounded by jasmine bushes by drinking it in the form of tea. There is still heat in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment