Sunday, January 24, 2010

BACK SOON - Volveré pronto!

It's three weeks since I last posted something here. And I'm afraid I can't write much now either. My flight back to Ireland was cancelled, so I got back later than planned, and between the flooded house and a crazy busy time at work there's no time for blogland. Things should quieten down next week, so hopefully I'll be back here then. I look forward to catching up on reading all your blogs. Please bear with me. Apologies, and thank you for your patience!

Hace tres semanas que no he escrito nada aquí, y ahora tampoco puedo escribir mucho. Mi vuelo a Irlanda fue cancelado, así que llegué más tarde, y llegué a la casa inundada (ve la última entrada) y una etapa muy estresante en el trabajo, y simplemente no queda el tiempo para el mundo de los blogs. La semana que viene debería estar más calma, así que espero que vuelva aquí entonces. Tengo ganas de leer todos vuestros blogs. No me dejéis! Disculpad, y gracias por vuestra paciencia.

3 comments:

  1. Espero tu vuelta.
    Un abrazo Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marina,

    Don't worry, I understand how easy it is to get out of the blogging mode, but it's good to get back into it too, so step up and do it when you can.

    blessings and warm hugs awaiting your next post,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete